.

.

5 December 2004

mY v!siTs...h@hA...

Wow...I went to the Planetarium today... wow.. it changes a lot.. the last time i went there was last yr.. during the period where Mars appear.. I followed the school trip.. n I went there during the night time.. The good thing was.... the trip was ok... The BAD thing was it rain... We were suppose to have a close glance at the Mars there.. but it rain.. so we have to go back without having a close look at Mars.. wasted.... haih.. but nvm though.. haha So this time I went... My so called twin... by the way I alwaz say my twin my twin is bcoz she has the same b.date as me haha.. ok ... back to the story.. Mee Shell ask me y was i visiting KL when i'm staying in KL?? haha... well,actually my cousins came.. haha.. They're fr. east M'sia.. (My hometown.)hehe.. So, we brought them to various famous spots... it was fun in the Planetarium.. I watch the show "Legend of Maya" , "Astronauts Adventure", n "Legend of the Nite".. The best was Legend of the Night... it's kinda' laser movie.. cute.. animated laser movie... it talks about the legends of constellation... very interesting.. haha.. enough now.. tata

No comments: