"Life isn't all beer and skittles; but beer and skittles, or something better of the same sort, must form a good part of every Englishman's education." -Thomas Hughes
.
28 June 2005
pReSENt@+!oN
Whoa.. presentation bout Economic ques. today.. i have to answer the ques bout "price elasticity of demand" as an advisor of a company.. wha!! challenging.. was so nervous b4 that.. haha.. dressed up so formal 2day.. haha.. my frenz kacau me.. WHA... can go working oh.. haha.. eesh.. haha.... but the presentation was GOOD.. teacher also praised me.. haha.. pai seh.. the moz scary part was when teacher asked me a ques. at the end of my presentation.. she ask me to analyse a different situation based on my ques. wow.. in that few sec. i hav to ans her.."dup dup.. dup dup.." whah.. heart beating so so so so so FAST.. haha.. but thank God.. I manage to giv a GOOD ans.. teacher praise me once more.. ah.. THANK YOU GOD!! haha.. that presentation's part of my coursework marks.. aiyo.. thank god so much.. haha.. at the end of the class my frens kept calling me "lao shi"(teacher in BC).. haha.. cheh.. paiseh betul.. haha... GREAT day 2day.. haha.. ciaoz!! (",)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there »ºª§åMºª«, I was searching for smartech rc car and came across you post. While pReSENt@+!oN is not an exact match for what I was looking for, it was worth the read and the information is appreciated. I will continue to search for more information on smartech rc car but I thank you for the effort and hope that you keep up the good work.
Post a Comment