HA lO supporters of my blog!!! haha....
bla bla bla.. haven't been posting for such a long long time.. haha.. one friend of mine.. she knows who she is.. thinks that I've abandoned this blog.. *aiks*... cruel.. haha.. nah.. just joking!! it means that she cares bout me.. *wha perasannya*.. haha.. ok la ok la.. she cares bout my blog!! hmph!! :s haha.. anyhow.. I'm here again.. ;p
Well, I'm off to a camp in Malacca tomorrow.. til Sunday.. short period only.. so ok la.. but what I'm excited about is .. den den den den.. haha.. it's not a girl guide camp.. it's organised by Belia & Sukan.. so, all the ko ko n jie jie from other uniform bodies or sports bodies will join this event.. whoa!!!! amazing yea.. that's y I'm excited.. ;D
But 1 thing that's not running that well is.. hmm how should I put it.. Well, v often get a rough /draft programme on the camp we're going right? so we'll now what do we have to bring.. n so forth.. For this event.. NONE!!! oh no.. I've no idea what I'll be doing there.. What do I have to bring.. n it's in Malacca.. can't afford to miss out a single item.. bla bla.. zzz... so I've been calling & sms ing around to get further details n it seems that.. haha.. everyone is in the same position as i am.. haha.. :p
Well, after several thoughts.. haha.. I guess it's time to perform my Girl guiding power.... n what's that??? haha.. *~ BE PREPARED ~*... our motto.. just bring what is ussually needed in a camp.. n face whateva that happens in the camp.. to make it short.. be prepared.. haha.. :D simple n precise..
So ppl !!! c ya.. will update my hoo-haas in the belia thingy!! All the best to me!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment