.

.

15 February 2008

Mission Accomplished!! ;p

My interview with Deloitte was scheduled at 2pm today..

But, since it's the 1st meet, i thought it would be good to reach there earlier.. heheh."BETTER" impression ma.. ahahah.. Well, I reached there earlier than I thought.. 1.15pm.. oops!! TOO early.. wat to do.. nvm la.. jz walk in.. hehehe..

I went to the washroom at the lobby to buy time.. hehe.. nervous yo!! haha.. about 1.20 pm.. i went up(by lift) to Deloitte Tax & Services Sdn. Bhd. ..Everyth i did was in a slow pace.. hehe.. slow slow.. but, it couldn't drag any further.. haha.. so by the time i reach that floor.. it's still bout 1.25pm.. there was a receptionist with the counter ofcoz behind a door in tht floor.. but the door requires some kind of card scan stuff in order to open. The worst thing is.. there's no bell.. n the receptionist isn't looking at the door..haha..

I couldn't do anyth but to wait.. ish.. I don wanna give the door a bang coz it would be rude to do so.. I thought.. so.. I jz pretend to give the door a hard push n the sound goes (biang...) haha.. Finally, the lady saw me.. hahah.. She came up to open that "sesame" door.. hehehe.. but she doesn't look very friendly.. So, I thought, probably I woke her up fr her nap.. her beautiful afternoon nap.. hahaha.. tht's y she din see me.. kekeke.. I went in n gave her the most friendly smile i could give.. hahah.. jk.. n ask...












took this pic with my hp.. kkekek..

"Is Ms. Tee(the interviewer) in?"

She replied:"LUNCH!"

(wha.. seriously unfriendly man!!)

"it's ok, I'll wait then." I replied.(throwing back another smile.. ish!)


So I sat at the sofa beside the reception counter.. n WAIT!! hehe.. waited for some time n another girl came in.. wooh.. she's wearing mini skirt.. "kai wan xiao"(I was thinking.. mana ah moi ni datang),. cz our head of division kept on emphasizing on dresscode.. no this no tht.. haha.. n wow.. one daring girl who wor striking pink mini-skirt.. gaya!! :D


k la.. tht's bout the waiting.. Then.. tada.. Ms Tee came out fr the office n called my name n hers!! hehe.. Yay!! finally! she brought us to a room. We started off with Intelligence n English Assessment.. hehe.. not bad.. n the best thing is.. I FINISHED ALL QUESTIONS.. woohoo.. nvr thought i might do so.. keke


Next, we hv LETTER WRITING... wha.. the BM really make me squeeze the juice of my brain man!! Now only i noticed tons of Malay wordings hv flown off me!! ai ya ya!!.. haha.. The word "Application", I put as permintaan.. haha.. cz i couldn't think of a suitable word.. keke.. it should be "permohonan" ahahah.. -.-"' .. kekeke..


ok.. enough on the torturing BM.. haha.. next!!


it's interview.. talk talk talk.. dun wanna tell ya the details here la.. haha.. not very good to do so.. keke.. but overall.. Ms. Tee is a real casual lady.. very friendly.. unlike the receptionist out there.. ish.. hahah.. So, the interview session weren't tht scary.. hehe.. it's good actually.. I learned lots of stuff via it!! Thx Ms Tee.. kekeke


Ah ya.. thx to wwai n yyee for providing me lot's of info pertaining this.. thx so much yo!!


Anyway.. I x start work on Monday..hehe.. cz.. this application will only be prosessed on the following working day i.e. Monday.. so, i'll only start work on Tues or wed lo.. hehe.. depends.. All the bez la.. hope i get the post.. kekekekekekek... PRAY!!!

That's all bout it.. hehehe.. My 1st interview!! woohoo!!...

No comments: