haha.. it sounded so much like i'm counting down.. hehe.. but.. I would say.. hmm.. I seriously like my job now.. keke.. the other PTs (Practical Trainees..like me) thought the same too!!
Initially, everyone was always complaining bout boredom, or d other extreme of it which is.. "I'M SO BUSY!!!" guess wat! the latest time i went home this week is.. deng deng deng deng=> 10.15 pm.. haha.. ish! so, u can see how hectic the work can be.. but thank God, he gave me a great GL!! keke.. so patient.. haha..
yo!! bout this week, haih.. I sent 2 wrong emails.. but, hmmm.. ok.. this it how it went..
1st email..
i was suppose to send an email whereby the documents have to be in PDF form (initially was ask to do in word format).. so, after reviewing my email with the word format docs (by my GL).. he told me to switch it into PDF form.. hehe.. n the great thing is, after I've done so (converting the docs to PDF n save them), the client called up (my GL had a way long conversation with the client) n the email went pending.. i was waiting for the greenlight.. n so i waited n waited.. hehe.. now, the client asked us not to send an email.. haha.. so, since i don hv to send the email dy.. naturally, i x change the originally attached word form to PDF.. when my boss hung up the phone.. he says.. dun send 1st.. ooo..ok then.. so i left tht email aside.. haha.. bout 5 minutes later, the client call back n says.. send! hahaha.. excitedly .. my GL says.. ok! send! So, I click send.. then only I realise.. SH*T... I din attached the PDF form document.. i sent the word one.. oh die!! i told my GL.. n i expected to see the worst face expression i can imagine in my life.. bcoz.. seniors told me.. he's a perfectionist! sh*t dy.. but! he smiles n say.. nvm la.. IMMEDIATELY!! i was like.. huh?!?! NVM??!! of coz.. i was truly relieved.. however, i apologised a few times la.. but he was ok.. hehe.. i hope he truly is.. aiya.. feels so terrible.. haih..
ok.. the second one..
haih.. this is really funny! bcoz i'm helping my GL to send an email on behalf of my senior.. who went back early that day.. so, my GL told me to send an email to the client by using an email I sent previously ( same cases).. all i hv to do.. is to ammend the previous email.. sounds easy right.. haha.. u're right, it is easy..
Thus, the mistake wasn't on the contents of the email.. haha.. ok.. here it goes.. while ammending the email.. I used blue colour wordings in order to determine the the original n the ammended one.. hehe.. n FYI we're using laser printer... thus.. it's black for wateva colour u set. hehe.. so, after my GL reviews everything, he says.. ok SEND! hahah.. so b4 i send, i checked the attachments n stuff. ok.. confirm.. no mistake this time.. haha..yay! n i click SEND!! *ouch*.. tht's where it beguns.. after i sent that email, i left the office right away.. hehe.. n then, i got a call fr Kevin (he's still in office) asking for the password of my pc.. when i gave him the password n ID name.. i asked him y did he want that for.. hehehe.. he says very quickly, "GL says ur emails got blue-black.. hehe.."
i was like, blue black? kena belasah ke? y say blue black? i thought he was trying to warn me smth.. but i couldn't think of wat tht mean.. so i said "oh.. ok" hehe.. i still dun get wat he mean't..
When i hung up... hehe.. only i remembered!! "aiya.. i forgotten to change all the wordings colour to black!!" sh*t again! haiya.. "gao cho" ah!! keke.. guess my GL would never thought of ppl using colours in the email.. aiks.. sounded so childish, but i do hv my reason for that la.. not jz doing it for the sake of fun. Luckily, they manage to recall the emails.. hehe.. I should say Thank God for that.. haih.. feels so pai seh nia =.='''...
Anyhow, I Must perform better in the next few weeks.. cannot make silly mistakes dy.. haih!!!...
But, I did hv a great week.. bsides all these stuff.. hehe.. I did enjoy myself !! "Who will never make mistakes? As long as u learn from your wrong doings.. that'll do!"(chinese proverbs) right? so, I must learn fr my wrong doings.. dun repeat the same mistakes... help me with that Lord.. keke.. *pray hard*
Anyway, results comin out on Monday!! really nervous.. i wanna pass.. hahaha.. dun let me fail yo!! haha.. *pray hard*... lots of consequences comin up if anyone of us fails.. argh!!! *pray for me too* let me pass my exam!!!!!!! pls.. Help me Lord!!! *tension* la..
Til then, tht's all for the updates.. *pray for me*...
No comments:
Post a Comment