Tagged by Cimnat a.k.a. Michele
Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
PPl being tagged have to post this in your blog/space/journal/ wateva it is.. hehe..like how i did it!!!
Rule set by the person who tagged you:
- Questions in font colour orange have to be answered and not removed.. once answered.. notify me in my blog via my chatbox!! hehehehe...enjoy!!
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Erm.. i won't limit my age.. hehe.. as long as when i feel that my other half is reliable and i have strong confidence in him.. then!!!!! den den den den .. MARRIED!! hehehe...
2. If you can turn into anyone, who do u wish u can turn into?
Uhmm.. hehehe.. u might call this cocky!! but i call it self-confidence.. hehehe.. I like who I am now.. I'm proud that I'm my mum's daughter!! haha.. I do not wanna turn into anyone!!
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
hmm.. lots man!!! I wanna tour Europe.. I wanna tour Africa.. I wanna tour argh.. too many to list out!! I wanna go around the world!! hahaha...
4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I want me n my love ones to stay healthy and financially stable throughout their livings on earth!! no health & financial worries at all!! *Realistic*
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Y not??
6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
close ones around me, achievements and my cristianity faith!!
7. What are the positive elements you see in the person who tagged you?
I see loyalty.. I see honesty.. I see optimistic.. n most of all.. I see great friendship
8. Why do you blog?
Frankly speaking.. I do not write diaries!! hehehe..so, blogging eventually is part of what I do in order to keep record of happening stuffs in life!! also, I have a bunch of "fans" hahah.. out there.. haahha.. so, I BLOG!!
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you and describe him/her in a short and precise story.
hmm.. she's frank, out-going, and she understands me a lot... I feel very confortable and happy with her!!
10. Describe the person who tagged you in a short and precise story.(how you know him/her, what kind of person is he/she, how long have you known her, what you would like to tell her, etc.)
haha.. Michele Lyn-Wei Tan... I knew her when I was in Form 4.. we were not very close at that time.. haha... but i noticed her earlier because she has the same birthdate as me.. very rare!! hehehe... We then got close after a quarrel which we did not speak to each other for a week.. hahaha.. so lame.. after that we got really close!! to date.. I have known her for 4 years +.. hehehe... Michele!! truly from my heart!! Live life to the fullest!! and.. Bez Friends / twin!! 4eva!!
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Understanding, loyal, supportive, loves me for who I am, fun to be with.. can cook.. hahaha.. creative!!! hehehe.. and most of all loves God!!
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Defensive person!! Self centered, double-dealers, avengers that revenges over small matters, hypocrites.. aiya.. wat else huh? hahaha.. haih.. as long as when i dun like.. I dun like.. haha..
13. What is your ambition?
A successful one in career + mother + wife + deciple of God!! hehehe..
14. If you have a flaw, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
of coz to point it out to me... but politely pls..
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Cristianity faith, family & friends
16. What would you most want to achieve right now?
ACCA!! haha..
17. What's your first impression of the person who tagged you?
TALL!! hahaha... n we have smth in similar.. our birthdate!!
18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Let's see... I would say.. organisation skill?
19. What would you want to be after you're dead?
to be? what else can i be?? all i want is to go to heaven and not hell hahaha..
20. What makes you different/special?
I'm can handle my emotions well even in hard times.. general ppl will always say i'm cheerful at all times.. I'm independent too i guess? hehe..
And I now tag Gwendoline, SuLi, Anna, Regina, Sue Ann, Siew Wan, Qian Yi, Afiq AND SHERRIE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment