Yo!!
Went for a movie today with my bunch of col pals.. hehe
The movie was great.. but tht's not the main point..
The climax today was.. I nearly got my card holder which consist of my IC, LRT card, ATM card, ID, license..etc. lost!! I only noticed them when I was at the LRT station.. fooh.. that was close..
WW accompanied me in my card holder hunting n thank God.. we found it.. hehe..
Great thing was, the personnels in TGV, KLCC was honest!! I hv to merit them for that!! BRAVO!!... n when we were there.. W2 ask 1 of the lady in-charge of the entrance whether we can go in to search... b4 she finishes.. the lady pulled smth out from her pocket & says.. "this?"...
I WAS SO... ah!!! speechless.. or I would say.. THANKFUL!! ahaha.. good thing it was found.. or else the trail of reports would be unimaginable!! haha..
Thank God for the helping hand, WW for accompanying me.. hehe.. & also Eric, Han Lian, Ang & Tong Nee for the concern!! U frenz are great!! ALIGATOU!!
Thank God for providing when I'm in need!! hehe.. THANKS!!
~ciaoz~
No comments:
Post a Comment