Tagged by Vin Yee!!!
(Vin Yee.. I tagged u on this *SAME ONE* before.. but u din do.. make sure u do it yo!! haha..)
The Rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List five (5) random facts about yourself
3. Elaborate five(5) characteristics/ positive elements u see in the one who tagged you.
3. Tag eight(8) people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
5. After that, leave me a note(chatbox) in my blog to inform me that you've been good enough to continue the tag cycle!
ME!!!
Random fact #1:
I love music. R& B and Rap... hahaha.. surprise huh!!
Random fact #2:
I trust God a lot.. my christianity faith is what I hold on to!!
Random fact #3:
I can control my emotions well.. hahahahhaa... even at super hard times.. trained since young.. that's y most of u always say that I'm a cheerful girl!!
Random fact #4:
I may look fun-going.. hehehe.. but trust me.. when i work.. i'm super serious.. dun play play... Amelia would noe i guess.. hehehe.. I admit that.. I'm a workacholic.. inherited my mum's!! hehehe
Random fact #5:
I don't eat brinjal and lady fingers.. hahah.. it's slimy!! and yucks!! i just can't eat them!! hahaha
About Vin Yee!!!
Characteristic #1:
Kind! Oh yes.. she is.. She has a heart of GOLD... Berapa karat??!! haha..
Characteristic #2:
Friendly!!! She socials well with everyone.. hehehe..
Characteristic #3:
Smart... Count the As in her Exams.. it'll blow u away!! haha..
Characteristic #4:
Caring.. She not only sympatize.. she empatize too!!
Characteristic #5:
Strong faith in God!!! Though she's not from a Christian background.. She'll try her best to make it for CGs & church.. God knows dear.. Keep it up girl!!! Walk by faith!!!
Tagging next!!
Sammantha Pong
Yiu Sing
Wan Wai
Su Li ( U din do my previous tag.. so do this now.. haha)
Ang
Michelle Chieng
Tong Nee a.k.a. Siti
Mei Sze
No comments:
Post a Comment