As usual, I was waiting for the LRT (previously known as STAR)... until I spotted something UNUSUAL... hehe.. look at the pix below...
Can't spot the UNUSUAL?? hehe... guess u're not a frequent LRT user then..
ok.. let me explain..
The STAR-line has changed its name into RAPID KL-Aliran Ampang,
while the PUTRA-line has changed into RAPID KL-Aliran Kelana Jaya...
So, here's the UNUSUAL thingy... I'm suppose to be at the Aliran Ampang...
TA-DA!! now.. manage to spot the UNUSUAL thingy?? haha..
Correct!!! the signboard has been wrongly placed!!!
*sigh* Typical M'sian gov... never fail to confuse travellers/tourists!! haha.. will this be another "smart" tactic of theirs to earn the extra penny in order to compensate the rise in d' electricity charges?? haha.. jk.. Well, well, let's see how long this will last..*chuckles*
oh btw, u might consider droppin' by M.Jamek for a look!! haha..jk.. CAUTION!! don't get lost! haha..
whoa~ I simply salute my eyes for spotting this!! keke... o.O ...rare phenomenon~Lastly, proudly announcing...
Electricity has increased by 18% w.e.f. NOW!!!
2 comments:
The sign means you can change station to aliran kelana jaya. It's for people from inside the train to look at the sign and go "oh, this station allow me switch to the other train station".
oh..
i must hv overlooked on that..
thanks for the info.
Post a Comment