Hey People..
a simple post to keep you peeps update on what I hv been at lately:-
Though exam's over, life have been continuingly busy.. keke.. due to??
Yep.. pals who understand me lots would noe.. my mum's kindergarten concert is up next.
Well, I took charge of a dance and the children Emcee training, thanks Vivian, for the help!! :D
The usual MC guy who had been MCing my mum's concert for years had a project this yr on tht day.. hehe.. So, I've been trying to head-hunt MCs too!! Found Dharsh & Evon.. still awaits their reply.. keke.. Also, my mum needs volunteers to take charge on the ticketing system.. in which, Wan Wai, Mei Sze & Su Li, volunteered to help!! I seriously appreciate the help of u pals!! :D !!! will belanja u makan kuat kuat! haha!!
woo-woo.. the concert is near.. n I hope to do better than the last... of course, by God's grace!
Whoa~There's lots to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Til then, ciao!! back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment