busy...
really busy...
really really busy...
I'm really really really busy..
Haha.. a new start!! hehe.. yea.. I'm really busy with my camp log nowadays..
Camp log? what's that? Well, it's actually a report (not only "laporan") but also the planning details etc. I did when organising a camp. And so, a camp log is where you compile everything together in a file!
"You organized a camp??" lol, for you who asked this ques.. well, well.. yes i did.. n i blogged about it.. click here for more info..
Yup, back to my camp log.. I'm almost done with it.. n yes. almost means I hv not!! haha.. Should be done by today. So, who wants to hv a look?? hehe.. I'm quite proud of my camp log this time.. very colourful n less words.. hehe.. yay!!
Have to bring it to my trainer/examiner for checking.. then I can shout out---- 1 more camp to go!! haha..
k! that's bout today.. signing out~
No comments:
Post a Comment