I'm reading the 3rd book today... ehehhehe... Read the 1st book in 1.5day, 2nd book in 1 day... n 3rd book??
*sigh*... but then, I hv to call a halt on that for the moment...
Have to keep reminding myself.. assignments, assignments!! How unpleasant!
The books were wonderful! the 1st book - Twilight, was, AWESOME... the second one - New Moon, even better, it was MARVELOUS... aww... Stephenie Meyer deserves the credit! *applause*
The story kept getting better as each book goes... The book never leaves me.. except for me driving & sleeping.. lol.. n now too - blogging, if it counts.. lol.. The story keeps me in suspense all the time, the climax never ends... aww.. How am I suppose to stop?? *struggle*... How I wish I'm on Holidays now.. I'll be able to finish 1 book each day I'd bet.. lol..
*addictive* Trust me, the books keep your imagination WILD.... it unleash everything you can imagine!! fooh!
ok.. guess I hv to come back to reality for now - assignments (which I sincerely dislike *scowl*).. :x
No comments:
Post a Comment