yoo-hoo...
Went to IOI Puchong yesterday.
Shop-shop-shop with my mum n sis.
Best thing is, I bought my FIRST dress!! haha..
Yeap, the tom-boy me finally "own" a dress!! haha.. How amusing is that??!LOL..
It's a plain black one, knee length(probably an inch or inch-half above), V-neck(not deep-V :p), 3 quarter length sleeve..etc. hehehe.. Mind me, it's not an evening gown k.. haha.. dont expect too much!! haha.. I'm considered improving "gradually" LOL.. Oh yea, Sis bought one too!
So, what makes me make the move?? haha..
Well, I'm attending a friend's 21st bday party this coming Saturday, and the dresscode is - Formal/Dress.. wooooo~ now, that's why! LOL
No pic 1st, coz it's suppose to be a pleasant bday surprise for the bday girl... (maklumlah, tiada orang pernah nampak saya pakai skirt, apatah lagi dress! haha.. primary&secondary school uniform x count :D) [cakap dlm bhs Malaysia, so kawan "ang-moh" saya tak dapat baca!! haha...] But well, to quench your thirst (if any), it's a little bit like the pix below, a little bit la.. haha..
Went to IOI Puchong yesterday.
Shop-shop-shop with my mum n sis.
Best thing is, I bought my FIRST dress!! haha..
Yeap, the tom-boy me finally "own" a dress!! haha.. How amusing is that??!LOL..
It's a plain black one, knee length(probably an inch or inch-half above), V-neck(not deep-V :p), 3 quarter length sleeve..etc. hehehe.. Mind me, it's not an evening gown k.. haha.. dont expect too much!! haha.. I'm considered improving "gradually" LOL.. Oh yea, Sis bought one too!
So, what makes me make the move?? haha..
Well, I'm attending a friend's 21st bday party this coming Saturday, and the dresscode is - Formal/Dress.. wooooo~ now, that's why! LOL
No pic 1st, coz it's suppose to be a pleasant bday surprise for the bday girl... (maklumlah, tiada orang pernah nampak saya pakai skirt, apatah lagi dress! haha.. primary&secondary school uniform x count :D) [cakap dlm bhs Malaysia, so kawan "ang-moh" saya tak dapat baca!! haha...] But well, to quench your thirst (if any), it's a little bit like the pix below, a little bit la.. haha..
Oh yea, thanks thanks Sze Wei & Wan Wai for the suggestions of shops! I save a lot of time going from shops-to-shops in IOI.. :D


No comments:
Post a Comment