.

.

14 August 2009

Approved ! :)

Yo people!!

I'm glad to announce that my Visa hv been approved!! woohoo! 

Went to the VFS office today again to collect my Visa. hehe.. there's not as much ppl today as the day I went. hehe.. So, lucky me! :D

Oh, I met Yin Nee too on my way out! :D So happy to see her there! Thanks for informing me about the news. :)

I'm so so so happy my Visa got approved on the first attempt!! woo-hoo...!!!

3 comments:

ZB said...

it's normal to get Visa approved on the first attempt.

Samantha Lau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha Lau said...

whatever... =.='''

You wont say so if out of the 5, 3 got rejected. :D Perhaps, you're just another lucky kid if you manage to get a first attempt approval too.

And oh, mind you, UK VIsa is known to be strict. worse than US.

Thx for droppin by by the way.