"Life isn't all beer and skittles; but beer and skittles, or something better of the same sort, must form a good part of every Englishman's education."
-Thomas Hughes
.
9 September 2009
Farewell #4: Mrs Simon (Girl Guides)
Had a lunch meet with Mrs Simon, the Girl Guides state commissioner of WPKL.
Lovely of her to give me a treat for lunch as a farewell. It was splendid. :D
Mum went along with me, 3 of us had a great chat. :D I'm kinda taking her as a grandma d!! hehe... :)
Thank you Mrs. Simon..
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Gosh, is that Mrs Simon (Miss Junie Lim)?? I used to be under her leadership in 1962! Thank you for sharing the photo! Don't happen to have her email address please?
2 comments:
Gosh, is that Mrs Simon (Miss Junie Lim)?? I used to be under her leadership in 1962! Thank you for sharing the photo! Don't happen to have her email address please?
Lucy.
Hi Lucy,
Yes, that's her. :D
Oh, I don't think Mrs. Simon has an email address. You can have her phone number though... she has a handphone - 017 684 5171.
Give her a call, I'm sure she'll be so touch her student remembers her. :D
Post a Comment