12th November 2009
I was really tired today, really really tired. :)
Besides staying up late & waking up early for a few days straight, for studies & assignments prep, I'm in the 'period' moments. LOL.. you know, ladies' moments. XD Hence, I was really yearning for sleeps.
My assignments team were supposed to meet this morning for discussion this morning at 11am & guess what?! For the 3rd time, I got ffk appointment failed by "princess". Honestly, it was really annoying. But, what to do? Sometimes, mutual considerations must come in.
Hence, discussions were adjourned to 1pm. and lasted till about 3 pm. Right after that, I went home to change & got ready for SEEDs Operation Christmas Child. I honestly wanted to give up going, was really tired. :) But, guess that's what 'commitment' means. (Today's Bible Study was on: 'Commitment') I made it in the end, and had lotsa fun, no regrets.
After SEEDs, at about 9.40pm, I went back via train. I reached the station at about 9.50pm.. whereby I missed a train at 9.47pm and had to wait an hour more for the 10.47pm train.
Wait, I thought, was quite a waste of time and it's really torturing because I was really tired. My eye lids were barely active. LOL. It kept insist to close. :( *sigh* I had to keep my eye lid battle winning at all times.
After waiting till about 10.30pm, I saw a train at Platform 3A (the platform I'm supposed to board the train), I was thinking, yay! I can rest in the train! (It's quite normal for the train to arrived 15 minutes earlier, it always does in the main station.) I was really desperate to get into the train. So, I hop in without second thoughts and waited for it to depart. At about 10.40pm, before the train departed, the doors were closed and the captain announce the train heading destination...
Everything was fine until I heard the destination was "COVENTRY". I was like OMG WTH "How can this happen?? I board the wrong train!!!" Ohhhhh crapppp!!!! Why didn't I ask if this was the train to W. place in which I usually remember to do so.
Even if I get down from the next station & board a train back to this station (New Street), I would missed the 10.47pm train, and would have to board the 11.47pm train then... CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! another hour. I'm really restless by now because I desperately need a nap. I'm seriously tired. It's either 'Hibernating' mode or 'Shut down'.
So, I got down from the 1st station where I board wrongly and headed back to New Street. *I AM SO TIRED*
By the time I reach New Street, there was a transit train boarding in 10 minutes that will pass my station. :) In other words, I don't have to wait for another ONE HOUR!!! THANK GOD!! I was so happy!! I hurried to the destined Platform and managed to board the train! Thank God for providing me in the time of need.. I was really glad such miracle happen!! woot woot! :) In times of such tiredness, when there's such miracle, you really feel like crying, honestly. :D THANK YOU, LORD!!!!
In the train, I was kinda hungry, LOL.. Besides the cold weather(it had been raining since afternoon), I'd been in the train station for almost 3 hours. What a joke right?? XD
I got back home near midnight, which wasn't a safe thing to do. Shoes taken off, and headed straight to the kitchen to dig some supper.
Suddenly, Melissa came in and told me they had 'Nasi Lemak' (a Malaysian traditional cuisine) for dinner.. I was like.. *awww* how I wish I can have it too. The next thing she did was, open the microwave oven and took out these well-heated food for ME!!!!!
IS THIS A DREAM or what???? I'M HAVING NASI LEMAK for supper??
I would never dream of something like that!!! I'm so delighted & touched that my housemates saved these for me!!!
I LOVE YOU FLAT MATES!!!! God BLESS you mates!!!!!! God does provides in times of NEED!!! My day didn't really ended badly after all. :) I saw a glimpse of light in spite of darkness!!!!
You guys really can't imagine how being me today was?? LOL.
'Daniel Powter', I thought I had to sing your song, LOL. I didn't have to after all!! :D To God be the glory!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment