.

.

14 November 2009

"Pitter-Patter" says "No laundry!"

14th November 2009


I finally comprehend the saying of "In UK, you'll see 4 seasons in a day". That's really true! LOL. One moment you see the sun (summer) and you appreciate the breeze that comes along your way (Spring); the next moment, a strong gust of wind hits you (Autumn) and it then rains very harshly (Winter). Cool or what?!






I used to wash my laundries everyday. Why everyday? You might ask. Well, I can't really apply the concept of "pile-up-&-wash-it-at-1-go" with this little room of mine because there won't be ample space for me to hang them up! (I'm sort of saving $ not using the dryer in the laundry)


These few day, it had been raining always..





I would still have wash my laundries, but I wouldn't have anywhere to hang them up.. dear, dear. Hence, no drying - no washing. :X In days, my laundries have piled up so much. =.='''






I desperately miss need the sun - the whole day - not Peek-a-boo!! :) I want to NEED to do my laundries!!! 





Sun, oh Sun. have mercy on us, for our laundries sake!! LOL...



No comments: