.

.

17 January 2010

Christmas in Birmingham

O yes, I know I know.. this post is long overdue. :)

There's this Frankfurt (German) Market fiesta throughout the Christmas month. I didn't get to visit it until the final 2 days.. 22nd & 23rd Dec 2009, phewh!! Was so busy with deadlines before that! :)

- Christmas Lightings and decos along Corporation Street -

In Bullring, christmas hangout with Yin Nee. :)



- Christmas decos along Frankfurt market -
Middle picture: Birmingham Council Hall and Victoria Square.


- The one and only outdoor Christmas tree in Birmingham City Centre -

Frankfurt dines !!
Potato pancake
..with cinnamon topping. It's somewhat like sprinkling sugar on a hash brown. That's exactly what it taste like. :D

German Hotdog
Yin Nee and I bought 1 red sausage and 1 white sausage hotdog!! Both taste awesome!!! :) It's really really good!!!! Honestly!

I want more!!!! You can't find the same texture and taste anywhere else in Brum. whoa!! Worth a try!

German Burger, Mushroom and potato
The mushrooms are really really good!! whoa!! I love German food! haha




Yup, that's a summarised version of my Christmas month in Birmingham.. :) 
As always, food is great, lightings are lovely, decos are catchy.. hehe.. and most of all, people are spending! :) If I posted this up 2 weeks ago, I'll end this post with " MERRY CHRISTMAS" everyone. Since it's not the case, I shall say, "Hope you'd spent your Christmas well!!" :) take care!

No comments: