.

.

16 January 2010

A fresh look.. :)

I haven't log into my blog for, 1/2 a month, and yesterday I noticed the background of my blog went empty, plain white, rather than denim-y (my previous skin).. This is wrong. But I didn't know why.

So, I sourced my blog skin to sites I downloaded the template, and guess what, the website's dead.. AHhh... no wonder. And so that's why, My blog skin's gone. 

Not much choices I have in hand, and thus, I began the hunt for new blog skins. :) n yes, also re-doing the blog widgets which is honestly time consuming! 

After more or less 10 hours, the restoration of my blog is fully completed. *Wipe sweat* :) 

I tried something different this round.. something plain, something white. This isn't one of my usual blog skin choice. :) but I was thinking of giving my blog something fresh, since it's 2010. 

What do u think peeps? hehehe..

No comments: