.

.

17 October 2007

Experiencing miracle uniquely... FOR ME!! hehe

God showers blessing via various way~UNIquely.. I would say...

As for me.. I experienced it in a most simple way.. but also a special way.. hehe..

I remember, on 4th Aug.. a speaker: Pastor Michael Koh came n spoke on "The Deeper Magic".. He did emphasize that.. the magic is more towards the C.S.Lewis~Narnia "magic".. not the boom-wha-magic.. hehe.. it's more to the supernatural grace of God!! hehe..

It says tht most ppl tends to be weaken by traumas n disappointments.. hehehe.. guess I'm one of them.. but the deeper magic happens after these disappointments via faith.. Need an illustration?? hehe.. guess I hv one now.. hehe..

A month ago.. I was havin my exam.. n tht was the worst period I ever had.. fever, vomit, bad flu n cough.. tht was really *ARGhhhh*.. DISASTER!!! I never stop praying.. but nth seems to improve!!

On the day of my exam.. 3 days actually... the condition never grew better.. in fact, it grew worse.. With the fully air-conditioned exam hall (u know how air-cond worsen flu n fever).. u felt so cold n the "water" was flowing non-stop through ur nostrils.. ahaha*yucks*.. yup.. tht was it! It was so disturbing.. I was making "dumplings" with tissue most of the time.. (Chinese whould noe what I mean. basically, it's cleaning ur nose with tissues.. :p).. n So, this makes me so dizzy.. Half of the time, I was struggling to keep my eyes wide open.. that was the worst.. (flu+fever cause tht as u all hv experience it, u do, right?) hehe.. I was beginning to question my faith towards God.. y isn't anyth helping me? where is God when I need him? where are the Guardian angels? I really need them.. at tht time.. *Guess God wasn't tht bad after all*haha.. at least he manage to keep me awake or to say keep me "alive" to complete my paper within the given time.. hehehe... :)

By the time I leave the exam hall, the first thing I did was "GOD!!! PLEASE dun let me fail my papers!!!" I can't even recall what did I do!!! haih.. Seriously.. I was kinda' disappointed.. no.. not kinda' I AM really dissapointed n frustrated for all my wasted effort this semester!! but.. I knew there's nth else I could do.. One WAY.. only ONE way to pass the paper i.e. PRAY!!! So I pray.. almost every now n then.. " Let me pass my paper!!! PLEASE.... Please...." *sounds silly huh! praying for a pass n not an A.. ahahaha...* but.. tht was really my moment of desperation!!! argh!!!

n today!! guess that the deeper "magic" has occurred after my disappointment.. I PASSED my paper.. n not a "just passed" but.. not bad la.. better than what I thought!! ahahaha.. :D It is a miracle for me.. hehe.. u might think that "cheh.. only like that?".. But I guess, if u were in my shoes.. or u hv experienced the same situation as mentioned.. U will understand how much this means to me.. ahahaha.. I'm so happy.. it felt better than my previous straight As.. ahahahaha.. I'm really happy.. The deeper blessing is really GREAT.. I would say!!!Love u so much God!! Love u very much Jesus!

God, IS, really unique!! u never know.. At times.. God hv to let us down, so that we will noe.. what Sour is.. hehe.. n when we'd taste what's sour.... BOOM!!! we will noe what SWEET is!!! hehe.. Believe it or not.. that lies on individual!! Have a great day pals!!! Leave me a comment on what u think yo.. ~hehe..

No comments: