b4 i start my "once upon a time" stories..*lol* let me wish ya supporters of my blog~ Happy Easter this comin Sunday... i.e. 23rd March, 2008!! woohoo!!
Just in case you dunno wat's the meaning of easter Sunday... let jie jie LY2 ans ur doubt.. keke!! Well, it's the day to remember's Jesus's crucification on the cross (I.e. Good Friday) n on the 3rd day.. he rose from the dead ~ tht's Easter Sunday... Hoo-RAY!! Understand?? hehe.. It's a meaningful day for Christians! hehehe... =D.. oh well, u might ask.. every yr the celebration date differs.. wat bout tht? Well, there's no specific date for Easter Sunday n Good Friday.. Christians calls it a Good Friday on every 3rd Friday of March.. hehe.. noticed that!! hehe.. n the following Sunday is EASTER!! hehe.. ok!! tht's bout some understanding of Good Friday n Easter Sunday!!
yo! It was Hui Peng's last day of work at Deloitte on Wednesday.. hehe.. So, we.. erm.. should be more specific on who consists in we.. hehe.. the young konco s in Deloitte lo.. So ppl.. if u're not in the pic below.. n u're fr Deloitte.. u should check ur age grp n if it should be young.. consider joining us lo!! haha..ok.. we made a farewell lunch for her.. U might ask.. WHY McD??? haha.. Hui Peng LOVES McNuggets terribly.. haha.. she's so fond of it yo!! haha.. geng leh!! So we made her dreams come true lo!! hahaha.. thanks to Afiq for tht " MAY your DREAMS come TRUE" idea.. haha.. cool ! keke.. anyway!! here's a grp pic that we took with brother Ronald.. haha.. *-*''' *brother?? keke..jk
Winners of the YOUNG ppl category are..... deng deng deng deng....
Standing macho-ly from the left is Howard ("pik Chik"), Yen Ling, Yin Nee, Hui Peng(the main actress for the day), Wan Wai ( So smart of u to stand next to the main actress.. haha.. jk), Siew Lin, Hanis(kesian yo, only saw 1/2 of ur pretty YOUNG head.. haha..), Sek Yan, Matthew, Afiq(the film director of this farewell), n "rocker"~ Amelia (she loves hard metal songs btw.. haha.. surprise leh...)
Winners of the YOUNG+ER ppl category... Phang, ME (wakakakakakakakak), n Siew Min
n the winner of the YOUNGEST MAN!! haha.. Kevin lo... haha.. =.='''
All the best ya Hui Peng.. though it's not long we knew each other.. hehe.. but it was pleasant having a new fren like u!! Gambate!!!
Also, this week, there's a PUBLIC HOLIDAY!! haha.. cool.. but amelia n i "kononnya" hardworking.. haha.. jk.. we went back to rush some work.. keke.. since we did not go back on weekends.. hehe.. it was funny lo.. we reached bout 11.30pm but left at 3.45pm.. haha... so so so early.. y leh.. ok.. that's where the funny part came about...
I was so confident with my perception tht when my GL left at 2 smth n after bout an hour.. he has not come back.. I made a conclusion tht he has went back.. haha.. ONE HOUR wor... lunch also not tht long la.. so, Amelia n me decided to ciao aje la!! haha.. but then we were so cheeky.. we remember some of the details of his place like.. keke.. his chair.. his file arrangement.. hehe.. bla bla.. so that tmr morning when we come ( usually we reach earlier than him =p ) we'll know if he came back after we left lo.. haha..
The next morning, ...."eh.. where were the scattered files?" haha.. his chair was facing another side fr the original.. haha.. doink.. THE CONCLUSION IS ...encik DC ada balik semalam lo... haha.. when amelia reached.. ahahahahaa... i told her.. HOI CIK AMELIA!! keke.. HE came back yesterday la.. hahaha.. then Amelia said.. hahahhahahahaha..(sry la amelia.. i remember u laughed a while but i forgotten what u've said.. kekekeke...) cis.. so paiseh.. hahahaha... =)..
Haih.. who would hv done such things to experiment on ur boss huh?! kekeke.. guess no one lo.. hahah.. except the outrageous ME n AMELIA.. wakakakakakaka.. cheeky fella.!! haha.. ;p.. it was fun though.. keke.. anyway, thx Mel( Amelia's nickname) for taking the hustle to picked me from the LRT station to n fro.. heheheh.. =p
Oh yes.. the next FUN thing i encounter this week is... deng deng deng deng.. hehe.. I followed my boss to meet a client.. wakakakaka.. my 1st tax assignee i met.. Mr.. oops.. i almost said his name.. oh oh.. i'm not suppose to disclose his name hor.. hehehe.. P& C.. ok then... it's call him Mr. M la.. hehe.. guess cheeky Amelia knows who i'm talking bout.. Well, well, i din know i was suppose to meet this client with my boss.. for the pass 2 days, he has been using "WE" to talk about this client meeting thing..
My 1st idea on this meeting is my boss will be dealing this stuff himself.. so, my job is to prepare his docs for his meeting.. hehe.. Then i started to notice the word WE when he says WE'LL let him sign this then WE can submit... WE'LL see him this wednesday../ WE'LL do this, do that.. haha.. so, i discussed with my mum bout this issue.. haha.. and my mum says.. sure ke?? haha.. i was also on the mode of "sure ke?" i dunno lo.. haha. i smsed Amelia.. and asked will DC bring us.. kicik budak to see clients? sounds like it's impossible lo.. haha.. but Amelia says she went once with another GL of hers but not DC.. so anyhow.. she adviced me to be prepared.. hahahaahaa... On that day.. I was like heart pumping lo.. I wanna go so much lo.. haha.. for exposure ma.. hehehe.. i really wanna go!! kekeke...
The meeting was 3pm.. About 2.55pm i finished my stuff for the day.. n my boss have not spoken anything bout me going to the meeting.. hehe.. suddenly.. nature call.. aiks.. small one la. hehe.. if u noe wat i mean.. so i was like should i go to the ladies then? hehe.. so many decision to made suddenly.. " What if i go to the washroom now.. n my boss wanted to ask me to go with him, but i wasn't there, so i missed the chance to go" argh.. puzzled around for about 1 minute n I made up my mind to go to the washroom la.. COZ... if my boss really wants me to go.. he will ask someone to inform me to meet him at the board room(the meeting venue) when i come back fr the washroom.. hehehe.. that was wat i thought la.. kekeke..
So, I made the move to go to the washroom.. hehe.. with guts ofcoz.. haha.. for the 1st time... it took me so hard n so long to go to the washroom.. ahahahah... *teruknya*.. kekeke.. ok.. details in the toilent... "XXXXXxxxxXXXXXxxxxx" no need la.. hahaha.. as usual la.. hahaha.. ok.. SKIP.. after the toilet moment.. hehehe.. I went back to my seat... my 1st reaction was... "ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... my GL has left without me *HEART-aching" .. so dissappointed... then the fall of my dissapointment begins when some1 (i forgotten who) came up and said... "Hey.. DC ask u to meet him at the Board room"
Whoa!! Immediately.. without a 2nd thought.. WOOOhoo... I ran upstairs.. oh.. why did I run?? hahaha.. coz the lift was so slow.. I waited for less than 15 seconds.. ahahahaha.. so wierd.. or shud I say so semangat.. hahaha.. then I decided to take the emergency stairs to go upstairs.. hahaha.. since it's 1 floor above only.. hehehe.. "Inilah semangat Pandu Puteri yang saya katakan!! kekeke" When I reached the 16th floor ( I'm working at the 15th btw)... only I remembered.. I DUNNO WHERE's the BOARD room.. ahahahahah.. how silly.. so I walked as if I know n ofcoz I prayed.. send some1 in front of me so that I can ASK!! hahaha.. n ta da.. amazingly.. Donald stepped right in front of me ( I was at the board room's door by then - without knowing it was the board room.. haha..) n he says "Get the tea lady to prepare some drinks.. 1 cold water - for the client n 2 warm for us". "OK" i said.. GREAT.. i know where's the board room.. no more worries.. aiks.. but where's the tea lady.. ahahaha.. i found the pantry..but without anyone inside.. aiya.. MA FAN la.. hahah.. ok la.. no choice.. water only ma.. i'll do it myself la.. aiya.. next prob is.. i dunno where they put the cups.. hahahah.. so i ended up calling amelia.. to ask where did they put the cups.. of coz.. amelia is not the tea lady n she wouldn't know.. how silly was i .. but i juz call in case she has other options for me lo.. suddenly.. I saw the receptionist finally at her place.. hehe.. Thank God.. I went up to her n asked.. Miss.. where's the tea lady? She asked me in return, "She's not at the pantry?" I replied no.. n THEN.. she pointed out the door.. it's transparent by the way, n we can see d other side of the entrance.. hehe.. n said.. "that's the tea lady".. hehehehehehe... YAY!!! wasn't that bad after all.. hahahah.. So i told her like wat was told to me by DC.. heheehehe.. n yay job done.. while walking back to the board room. DC came out again.. haha.. I was like ya la.. God, I noe where's the board room dy.. ahahaha.. no need to send him out so many times.. hahahah.. n then he said " Help me to bring the stamp pad up here"
hmph.. ok la.. meeting client.. I not yet meet ah!!! hahahaha... so again.. waiting for the lift was kind of SLOW... so i ran down.. then up with my lovely ink pad.. hoping I can meet my dear Mr M this time. ahahahha.. PLEASE!!! kekekeke...
YES!! no more coming out.. hehehe.. I finally got to get in the board room.. n DC says.. " Mr. M.. this is XX(my name).." Wha.. Mr. M was so courteous.. he stands up to shake my hand.. fooh.. I respect u man! ahahaha.. n I said 1. Hi, Mr M... 2. Nice to meet you!... hehehe.. Why did I put numbers?? hehe.. bcoz i wanna ease ur counting on how many sentences i spoke throughout the whole session.. haha..
During the meeting.. I observed a lot that I could learn.. hehehe.. cool experience.. way awesome.. hehehe.. I listen n laugh when it's funny.. but no talking done by me lo.. haih.. kicik budak.. senyum saja!! ahahaha.. the final word i said after the whole meeting was.. wkakakakaka... 3.THANK yOU!! ahahahah... 3 sentences only!! hahahahahahaha.. that's all!! hahaha.. great right.. Should I feel grateful to get to speak 3 sentences? ahahahah.. nah.. dun worry bout that.. I'm truly grateful for the confidence my boss have in us young ones to meet clients with him.. *THANK YOU SO MUCH DONALD* for the exposure you allow me to experience!!
hehe.. back in the office, after meeting the client, Donald was so humorous.. he asked me.. So, is Mr. M handsome? hahaha... I was like " HUH?!" keke.. so i answered.. haha.. he IS handsome, compared to his passport photo.. hahahahahahhaha.. we both laughed ofcoz.. kekekeke.. I had a wonderful time.. felt so HONOURED!!! I met my client personally!! woohoo.. I'm at the business world.. hahaha.. the REAL world.. no longer fantasy!! woohoo..
Challenges are part of the process of learning- Avoiding them, you'll always be in your comfort zone, so comfortable that you don't learn at all...
Going through what I'm going through sounded so fun, so easy, but it took me a lot of mental determination... especially in rushing the documents.. in facing your seniors, in facing your friends, colleagues.. and especially clients... nth is easy... it is TIRED at times..
What you gain often relates on your attitude in doing the work. Being positive, u gain a lot.. even if it's only a typing job... being negative, even if you get to work on BIG projects, u learn nothing. YOU WON't GROW... because you grumble too much to take note of the details you gained from the process... That's my principle.. my thought. I truly believe in that. What do you think? Post your thoughts in my chatterbox if you don't mind.. I would love to hear from you.. hehehe.
but!! Most important of all... the trust n faith in God. Do not let the enemy condemn you for trusting God... trust Him! and he will lead you through.. Think about it.. we still have 2 months to go.. n I'm sure.. I'm gonna miss the experience i've gone through! Thanks once again.. to all who have helped me in one way or another.. Many of u have indirectly ease my burden when you guys show me your concern.. Thank You!! kekeke...
*whoa.. it's a long post this week.. hehehehe... enjoy!! haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment