Howdy ppl!! hehehe..
it's peak in the tax department now.. whooh!! but it's great where u always hear ppl says peak peak peak but how peak is peak u x know.. haha.. n yay!! i hav d opportunity to experience the "peak-ness" of peak !! woooh!! IT IS TIRING at times.. but it's cool!! it strengthens the bonds between team members.. hehe...
On Monday, boss had a meeting fr 1.45 to bout 6-7 la.. hehe.. Thus, he has placed an order via email which sounded: "WAIT FOR ME TIL I"M BACK TO...." ok.. to what is not important.. wait for me til i'm back.. that's not good.. haha.. u won't noe what time he'll be back.. hahah....... so! that was the 1st time i had dinner at uptown... (usually I'll tahan n go home for dinner).. after a light dinner at Khalifah's (it's like steven's corner or ajimal, if u dunno) Amelia, kevin n me went back to the office...Now, WAITING was not fun for me.. kinda fed-up with the waiting lo.. FINALLY it's 8.. n i'm still waiting!! haih.. bored!! we plan to take pictures in the office la.. hehe.. it's my 1st time!! woohoo!!!
ok... by then, angeline pun x tahan dy.. she went down for the 2nd time for "supper", i suppose.. hehe.. n when she's back.. she bought us satays n Pai-Tee(I dunno wat's the exact spelling, so, bare with me!!)!!! woohoo.. it was yummy... hehehehehe...
Tues & Wed was as usual la.. dun wanna go into the details.. or else I'll end up havin a post longer than epIsode 5.. keke..
Thursday morning was adventurous!! hehehe.. This was how it started, ANgeline emailed me n ask if i'd been to the IRB-Inland Revenue Board ( jz in case u still dunno~ it's a place where ppl pay TAX, TAX is cukai btw...if u still dun understand.. it's the 5% extra u pay for ur McD munch.. still dunno ~ go to wikipedia la.. haha.. :p) ok.. so she asked whether i'd been to the IRB, I replied no, but would love to go.. hehehe.. (most of my frens hav been to the IRB except me lo.. *ouch*) so I wanted to go SOOOOOoooOOOo much!! hehe..
Then it strikes me when she suddenly emailed me n say my boss doesn't allow.. haih.. so sad leh... my chance jz slips away like that.. yerh.. but I replied nicely la ofcoz.. *heart-aching*.. hehe.. when she leaves, she says bye (oh, with Leong Hoon btw... my boss only allows 2 to go) n i jz say bye lo!! T....T WHY CAN'T I GO!!! *sobz*... suddenly, she came back n say, I help u to ask DC again.. wha!! I relly love u lo Angeline.. so i looked at DC n Angeline while their discussing.. n was thinking "pls let me go... pls pls.. pls.. pls..." then I turn back to take my purse n hp out.. so when DC says ok.. i'm gonna ciao immediately b4 he changes his mind.. wakakakakka.. n then Angeline came back n .... woohooo!! my dream came true... she says " Let's go!!" yippee!!! haha.. i was overwhelmed with joy man.. haha.. n Angeline was laughing la ofcoz.. she says, I"'d nvr seen some1 going to the IRB so happily.." ( haha..) immediately.. I stopped my naiveness n acted cool... wahahha.. but i guess my acting was bad coz they laughed even more.. haha.. Thanks God for the chances!! hehehe.. ok.. here's some pix of my "Journey to n fro d IRB" check it out!!!
The biggest n also the oldest IRB.. really very old lo.. haha...
(this pic was taken bcoz Angeline 4gotten to take smth fr her car, so with that spare time... I quickly get LH to snap this pic for me.. hahahahahaha... )
ok!! after all the procedures in the IRB.. as u can see in the pic.. it's 12:53 pm.. our tummy was rumbling!! hehe.. so we went to a place near Angeline's client's company for some bitez!! keke... but 1st we went to check out the place of the client... hehehe...
we stopped somewhere here.. hehe..
n here... ok!! it's somewhere here.. so, we went for lunch at Secret Recipe... n then..hehe.. came here again to hand some docs when the client is in!! kekekeke....
ah... so cute!! hehehe...
oh!!! doNutssssssssss... (thX wEinA)
Woohoo... back to the office then.. n it was 3 smth in the afternoon.. hehehe... I really appreciate the time n effort Angeline helped me n taught me on!! Thanks LH n Angeline!! kekekeke...
At the same day, Afiq was finally 21!! hehehe.. we made him a b'day party at the Recreational Room (Rec Room).. the photos are currently circulating!! hehe.. i'll update them when i have them ya!! kekeke.. but i took the pix of the card we bought.. hehhee... contributed by 17 ppl!! ekkekeke...
(this card was placed at my place..which was the furthest place from Afiq's, hehehe.. so this day was the day WAY so many ppl visited me n saying "hehe, we've come to sign Afiq's card"... the good thing is.. I made some new frens lo.. haha.. my nature.. n the bad thing is... hehehe.. they stimulated my weakness.. i.e. i talk a lot that day lo.. haha.. my nature~talkative... wakakaka... jk!! Happy b'day Afiq!)
The same night, we celebrated Yin Nee's farewell.. well tell ya guys more in a new post.. with the pix!! hehehe.. WAN WAI!!! I want the pix!! kekekeke..
Oh right!! most of us went back for work on the Saturday.. like I said.. peak period.. hehe.. n our director... Weina.. belanja us with donuts!!! hehehe.. *cute*
Talking bout donuts, I'll bring in my cell group post la.. ahahahaha.. 2 - in - 1 for this week.. kekeke...well, well... I had donuts for 2 days in a row.. hehe.. with my cell group too.. at J.Co's.. hehehe... We had free CG.. n so we went to Pavillion to lepak .. keke.. n makan DONUT!! hehehe.. thx to Ann's unique idea!! haha..
The theme song of our visit is.. :D
Life without Jesus, it's like a donut,
Like a donut, it's like a donut,
Life without Jesus, it's like a donut,
There's a whole in the middle of ur heart!!
Welcome to J. Co~
DONUTS!!! belanja+ed by CG!! kekekekeke.. it was YUM!! hehehehe....
the box!! hehehe.. cute illustration!!
This is what happens if u sit in a place for too long.. hahaha.. way to go Jon!!!
This didn't much attracts me.. but when u walked inside.. omg... it really attracts me so much man... check-it-out!!!
They called this Dr. Fish.. these fish are imported from Japan. They will nibble ur dead skin at ur fit n it's look way so smooth man.. hehehe.. the details of it u hv to find it out... it is really interesting!!! kesian.. ikan-ikan makan sisa sisa kaki ku... hehe.. n btw it's RM28 for 1/2 n hour.. haha... I'll try it 1 day.. hahaha...!!!
P/s: Daniel!! I want the other pix!! hehe.. grp one too!! keke thx!
That's all for the week peeps.. lots of pictures this week.. hahaha.. applause!! for my great improvement!! wakakakkakakaka.... Have a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment