.

.

1 July 2008

*thoughts*

Extending from the post of mine entitled : "Rapid KL (o.O) Did u noticed this?"

I received a view which sounded so... (Thanks for your advice..)

The sign means you can change station to aliran kelana jaya. It's for people from inside the train to look at the sign and go "oh, this station allow me switch to the other train station".

ooo.. *surprise*.. so i had a second look on the pic i posted.. n oh.. there IS a sign beside the wordings which indicate so, i overlooked the sign, i guess..

but, Well, well.. i was wondering, if a frequent LRT user like me.. misunderstood the signboard.. what more will it be, for a 1st time user or tourists?? *misleading* I still think it is...

-Disclaimer-this post is merely a personal view of mine with no harmful intention-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should have keep the original post.

www.maxchoong.tumblr.com

^ my blog.. hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Ops, you did. Sorry, now I look like an idiot.. ermmm nice blog..

Samantha Lau said...

haha.. no worries....

appreciate ur view..