.

.

24 October 2008

Attitude is EVERYTHING

Hey! During the seminar's meditation this morning, I found this really good..

There was once a women who woke up one morning, looking into the mirror and noticed she had only 3 hairs on her head.
"Well," she said. "I think I'll braid my hair today."
So, she did & had a wonderful day.

The next day, she woke up and looked into the mirror. She saw that she has only 2 hairs on her head.
"H-M-M," she said, "I'll think I'll part my hair down the middle today."
So she did & had a grand day.

The following day, she woke up and looked into the mirror. She saw that she has only 1 hair on her head.
"well," she said, "today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail."
She did, and had a fun, fun day.

Next day, she woke up and looked into the mirror. She noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.

"YAY!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"


So, you see pals, Attitude is EVERYTHING !!

Be kinder than necessary, for eveyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
...but, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

God loves you. :D



No comments: