hey again!!
Meditation for day 3: "Beautiful"
Paradox 1
I was in a test, doing questions set by my professor.
Scrolling down my question paper, I found it exceptionally easy. I was feeling really great, until I read the last question which rhymes :" What is the maiden name of the maid of our university?"
At the end of the session, I handed up my answer script, with the last question left empty.
I approach my professor & said :" Will you count the last question into the marks?"
"Certainly!" he replied. "Isn't that a bonus for all of you?"
I nodded and walked away silently.
The next day, I walked up to the maid, whom I passed by everyday, ignoring her presence.. and said "Hi" with a smile. I finally knew that, her maiden name was Mirana.
Paradox 2
A boy wanted to buy an ice-cream... & so he asked the waitress, "How much is a cup of ice-cream?"
"50 cents" the waitress replied.
The boy thought it was rather expensive and asked again: "What about a simple ice-cream?"
Inpatiently, the waitress replied,"35 cents".
"I'll have a simple ice-cream then," said the boy.
When the boy had finished his ice-cream, he cleared his bill and left the shop.
The waitress then went over to clear up the boy's table, at that point, she immediately fell into tears. There was a 15 cent tips left for her.
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...
How do u define beauty?
No comments:
Post a Comment