Had 'Advanced Tax' (equivalent to ACCA P6 paper) exam just bout an hour ago...
Overall, it wasn't as hard as I'd expected.. *phewh* I seriously, deeply, honestly thank God for that! (to God be the glory!!)
So, I thought, good news huh?! LOL.
Well, people always say "all pros comes with cons". Guess this was not excluded.
There was this question on "employment income" tax planning thing.
My lucky day I thought, "Deloitte" drilled me quite well.
It was the last question out of 5 we are required to answer.
When I finished this final question, I felt pleased.
Overall, it wasn't as hard as I'd expected.. *phewh* I seriously, deeply, honestly thank God for that! (to God be the glory!!)
So, I thought, good news huh?! LOL.
Well, people always say "all pros comes with cons". Guess this was not excluded.
There was this question on "employment income" tax planning thing.
My lucky day I thought, "Deloitte" drilled me quite well.
It was the last question out of 5 we are required to answer.
When I finished this final question, I felt pleased.
(somewhat:D, you know, that kind of pleased)
After handing up my answer booklet, I discussed as usual with a friend of mine.
She mentioned about her wrong-doings in the exam. As usual, I was "tallying" as we discussed to ensure I'm on the right track. It alll went well until she mentioned the word..
After handing up my answer booklet, I discussed as usual with a friend of mine.
She mentioned about her wrong-doings in the exam. As usual, I was "tallying" as we discussed to ensure I'm on the right track. It alll went well until she mentioned the word..
.BONUS.
D*rn!!!... "Bonus was only paid at each year of completion." The question said.
I noted that, and took it out from his first year of employment, 2008. Why did I include it in the following tax computation year(2009) when the taxpayer stopped his employment at 31.12.2008(commenced 1.4.2008) - i.e. Not even 1 year was completed.
Argh...! I noted that!!! I noted that!!!!!! *sigh*
This is so careless of me. (T.T)
This bonus figure affects the tax payable of 2009, and subsequently, my answer on the 'tax plannings' for 'tax savings'!!!!!!
Argh.... I seriously hope(and praying hard) that this will not cost me lots.(as in marks, I mean)
I aimed an 'A' for tax... Will this now fades just because of one element-"Bonus"-affecting it?? No way!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh boy, oh boy...
Who doesn't love bonus? I guess, for now - ME! LOL.
Good news is, 1 more down. Last one to go - Audit (2.5.2009)!
Go Sam!!
I noted that, and took it out from his first year of employment, 2008. Why did I include it in the following tax computation year(2009) when the taxpayer stopped his employment at 31.12.2008(commenced 1.4.2008) - i.e. Not even 1 year was completed.
Argh...! I noted that!!! I noted that!!!!!! *sigh*
This is so careless of me. (T.T)
This bonus figure affects the tax payable of 2009, and subsequently, my answer on the 'tax plannings' for 'tax savings'!!!!!!
Argh.... I seriously hope(and praying hard) that this will not cost me lots.(as in marks, I mean)
I aimed an 'A' for tax... Will this now fades just because of one element-"Bonus"-affecting it?? No way!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh boy, oh boy...
Who doesn't love bonus? I guess, for now - ME! LOL.
Good news is, 1 more down. Last one to go - Audit (2.5.2009)!
Go Sam!!
No comments:
Post a Comment