Got our result(marks) for our 'Financial Decision Making coursework & presentation' today. FYI, this subject is a 100% coursework based subject.
After much hardwork done (especially the 'staying up late' part mentioned previously here, here, and here), it's all paid back!!!
We got an 'A' !
We were the only team who obtained an 'A' in our class. What a bliss! woohoo~ I was really happy when I got the news from my class rep.
So, I sent the good news to my group members. Little did I know, the best part has yet to come.
I then received another msg from Michelle(also from my team) which goes:
"FYI, our group is also one of the highest in our course. More applause!"
WHAT?????!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! in our course????!!!! *cough,cough* Our course of 12 groups-345 students!!! That's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WONDERFUL!!! MARVELOUS!!!!!!!! oh WOW!!!! I was sooooooooooooo happy!!!! :D
Mama-mia~ LOL! Highest in the course, it's like my 1st time yo!! haha... Feeling so content! wow!! Our hardwork did not go in vain!! Thank God for that! Praise God!
I like Wan Wai's reaction best, "It was worth staying back so late" LOL. you're right girl!*wink*
2 comments:
God knows how hard we work for something and how much we deserve it.
Totally agree!!
Amen!
Post a Comment