.

.

19 April 2009

.Paroimia.The tale of colours.

Yea I know I'm suppose to be studying. Pardon me for a minute, yes, it'll just take a minute for me to post this post which I could not resist from! haha.. n then, I'll resume to studies again.



Went to Paroimia last night with Melissa & her sister, Leticia. Met Regina there too. The whole play was "thumbs-up" AWESOME!!! Well done!!

2 of my CG pals were the main cast - Daniel Chong (as King Elohim) & Aaron Woon (as Asher). Both of them did a great job yo! They look so different on stage!! Bravo brothers!!!! *applause*

To those who have not seen it, you MUST! there are 3 more plays next Fri, Sat & Sun. 8-10 pm. Unless you have done bookings, be there latest by 6.15pm to queue. The responds were overwhelming.

Oh yea, thanks Regina for warning us before hand about the overwhelming response. We were there early to queue and manage to get a place. Others, who came at 7pm, couldn't even enter. *ouch*

Found two Trailers bout the play. click on it!!
Trust me, it's a 'not-to-miss' play. FYI, Paroimia is a production of FGA, KL. The songs, scripts, costumes, dances choreography etc. were all first hand production of FGA, KL. *feel proud*

Trailer 1

Trailer 2

No comments: