.

.

6 April 2009

I've read all 4...

Ye'all...

I'm proud to announce that I've read all 4 books of "The Twilight Saga" Series - Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn- this morning.

Wow, i'm seriously content to have read all 4 of them. I want MORE!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Ok, so wat's the time record this time? To be exact, I read all 4 books in 6 days (Yea Regina, I know, I know, u read it in 5 days.. haha.. ok ok!) deducting my assignments week etc. which I hold on halt for a period of time-bout 1 n 1/2 wk.

aww.. come on! Steph Meyer.. I wanna read the 5th!! LOL.. "Midnight Sun", right?

Do me a favour if u can, please launch it after June, my exam!!lol.. then i'll break the 6-days record.. n read each book per day! hahaha..*biting my lips hard... CONTROL!!*.. lol

Well, I'll call it a day for now.. off to class!

3 comments:

Munz said...

hey hey.... she gonna come out with a 5th book ke??
today i thought of buying online leh, from mph.. got 10% discount.. hhahah
then i changed my mind...
worth to buy??
pinjam me la.. :P :P

Samantha Lau said...

worth!! haha.. To me la.. haha.. I bought n I x regret!

pinjam u ah, hmm.. can geh.. since I've read all 4.. plus i'm having exam now. haha.. but you'll really wished you have one in hand!! haha..:) contact me la. hehe..

Munz said...

ahh u're so tempting me.. hehe