Samm Pong turn 21 yesterday.. aww.. She's a big girl now. LOL.. Well, she always is.
Her birthday & farewell party was full of blessing. Lots of dedications, lots of prayers..etc. Wonderful.
Here are some pictures I got hold for the moment.
(Ya, I forgotten to bring my camera.. How could I??!! haha.. what a waste! So, I'm now gathering pictures anywhere I see it! hehe..then post them here... haha)
Her birthday & farewell party was full of blessing. Lots of dedications, lots of prayers..etc. Wonderful.
Here are some pictures I got hold for the moment.
(Ya, I forgotten to bring my camera.. How could I??!! haha.. what a waste! So, I'm now gathering pictures anywhere I see it! hehe..then post them here... haha)
The birthday girl - Sammantha Pong - looking gorgeous
the "jokers" (Regi said Jhim said.. LOL)
So call "Form-X"
Samm's brother - Josh
Games session
Jhim giving his speech

Here comes the birthday cake.. so sweet of her parents to push the trolley in. really sweet.

Look at her happy face

One sweet family we have there

Prayers of blessing from her church friends

Duets - Dan Chong & Aaron Woon - Awesome song. Way to go cousin!
Good friend since 2000... AU YONG VIN YEE!! hehe..
Girls girls girls.. hehe...
Not so "young" girls.. hehehe...
Woman in BLACK!! haha..
Some of my closer friends in SPCG... lovely!

Sam Dass... You're gorgeous!
Table 5 rocks!!
.serious SPCG & the birthday girl.
SPCG getting started.. (LOL..)
... to be WILD!! haha.. candid SPCG!
Happy Birthday Samm.. & all the best in Scotland.
We'll miss u a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment