Yo.. I've manage to complete the 'Rubik's Cube' up to this stage:
without any reference!! Finally!! YAY!!! It's all in my head!! yay yay!!
Thanks Pei Jun for the teaching yesterday!! woohoo~
(Yes, I took me less than 1 day to master it, so can you! Try it.)
Next practise focus : SPEED.

2 comments:
I asked no one,
I read no book,
I surf no website,
And I completed the first time in 3 months. Not as terror as you, but it was a miracle because I didn't use any techniques. Until today, I can't remember how I got it right the first time round without any techniques, but I did, and it was great. My time record now, 1 min. Try to beat that and you will increase in speed. Get an original one will make movement so much faster....
1 minute???
OMG!!! wha...... ok ok.. I'll try I'll try. Thanks for the motivation! hahaha..
WOW!
Post a Comment