Attended the Pre-departure briefing and visa application briefing in col. yesterday.
Wow... there's so much to prepare.. seriously LOTS!
The headache one would be applying the UK visa. It's really strict and the application fee is really a pinch yo! wow... have to be really confident that there's no error or left out befor submitting the application. :D
OH by the way! Good news, I'd finally got all 6 of my housemates! LOL. We'll be staying in an apartment of 6 rooms. So we have to find our 6 housemates. I was really worrying about it because I seriously know no one from this batch except my dear dear Nee Nee.. LOL
So Thank God too I have Yin Nee, n she managed to made new friends with 3 more coursemates of ours and made a sum of 6.
So Thank God too I have Yin Nee, n she managed to made new friends with 3 more coursemates of ours and made a sum of 6.
AND the BEST news is, there is 1 who can COOK!!! HOORAY!!!! LOL.. Melissa, we're depending on you! LOL... I'll do table setting if u want.. LOL... I know how to fold napkins! LOL.. jk.
Yup, that's for the moment on my whereabouts... I'll keep u peeps update as often as I can!
Do drop by as often as u want to! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment