.

.

11 August 2009

Application done!

Hi!!

These few days, to be specific, Friday onwards, I was seriously busy with my Visa Application preparation. There's so many thing to prepare beforehand. A screwed up in the visa application i.e. a rejection for UK Visa would cost you RM 849 each application. So, prep really had to be thorough.

I had a long day today. LOL

First of all, I woke up late and missed the trip to go to the LRT station early. Subsequently, I missed my meet with Yin Nee to submit the visa together. So sorry Yin Nee. :)

After bathing, thanks, mum, for sending me to the LRT station.

Reached VFS(Malaysia) at about 9.30 a.m., and saw Yin Nee waiting for me by the elevator. Hers was done, in just an hour. She came around 8.30 am n got everything done in an hour.

Kind of her to want to accompany me in but the security guard refuses, claiming that today's too full for people who have no business with the VFS. So poor Yin Nee waited outside then.

Had body scan & handphone switched off. Then, I went in and queue for my number. "122" was my number. As I looked below the number token, stated there was, "Now serving: 78".

OMG!!! so long away?? I left the VFS office immediately n told Yin Nee not to wait for me. It would be ages by the time I'm done. She agreed. We had a little chat and then, she left.

Went back into the VFS office and wait. Thank God I brought by "NEW" book with me along. It accompanied me throughout my wait. :) Read the book for about 1 hour plus and got kinda dozy.. Hence, I closed my book up and waited while observing the rest of the applicants.

Everyone had friends to talked to. How nice. LOL. For me, besides reading, all I could do was eavesdropping. LOL. Some forgotten to update their bank slips, some forgotten to bring their survey forms, and the most interesting one was, there's this group of student, brought here by an agent. All of them were so enthuciastic. Talked loud n lots until their 1st member got rejected for a wrong payment on the banker's cheque. The application fee was supposed to be RM849, but all of them bought RM850. Oh no!! they hurried downstairs to the bank(there's a bank at the ground floor) to buy another cheque. wow. What kind of agent brought them here by the way? Making such mistakes. Lucky for them the officers were lenient n kind. He allows a resubmit.

Ok so enough of all the eavesdrop, back to me. I got my call at 11.30a.m. to Counter 3. hehe.. The officer was so so so cool. LOL. but he was fine. :D Look kinda good too! hehe. Done everything by around 11.45am and continue to wait for the next process - Biometrics.

At about 12.30 pm, my turn came for biometrics. Went into an enclosed room for finger print scan and photo shooting. :D The officer was nice too, but a bit sissy. LOL. just kidding.

End everything bout 12.45pm. Had a simple lunch ALONE(again) in Station Kopitiam.

Went back to the LRT station, back to my house, and yup, that's bout my Visa Application process today. :D

Next, I'll have to pray hard that I get through this application this time! NO REJECTION!!! LOL. PASS me!! :D

No comments: