.

.

9 August 2009

Bought a new book, again. :D

Yo!!

Again, Sam bought herself a new book. LOL

I watched this movie "Freedom Writers" recently, which was adapted from a 'real-life' book. And in this movie, this book "The diary of Anne Frank" was often brought up. It kinda caught my interest then. :)

Today, I saw this book in a bookshop I went. I bought it after making some thorough "buyer's analysis". :p.. I have read about 1-sixth of the book now, it's really a great book. *thumbs up*

This book is a diary of a young Jewish girl - Anne Frank - during the Nazis era. Life was seriously a tough one. She narrate them in her little diary. Because of her diary, people now have the chance to see the Nazis' era from the perspective of a peasant. Her diary was retranslated and published all over the world. You should get one, seriously.

This was the 1st edition of the book published in 1947

Reading is fun!! :D

No comments: