.

.

25 October 2009

Overslept in the train *spank head*

I attempted to board the train back from the city centre after church today.. :D Was kinda tired that day and the wait for the train to board was kinda long, hence, I fell asleep in the train. *giggles* XD

The sleep was so comfy. *thumb-up* The next thing I know when I got up, my destination (Perry Barr) has passed.. ooh~

Trains here are not like our LRT.. Seri Petaling-Sentul Timur-Ampang-Sentul Timur-Seri Petaling. No!! not that simple.. it's a long way back when u missed one. :)

Thank God, I'll only have to wait for about 1/2 hour for the next train (that stops at my destination), 1/2 hour isn't that long (u think), but an open air station, makes it dreadfully long. The chill breeze & drizzles lengthens my wait!! LOL.. COOOOoLLLDDD!!!

me - at the Tame Bridge Parkway Station
(only 2 stations away from Perry Barr but it took me 45 minutes in all *wipe sweats*)

Hence my moral of the story: stay awake on trains!! LOL.. @v@

No comments: