.

.

17 November 2009

Keeping me going ~❤

17th November 2009


Checked my email this morning - as usual - and this email truly made my day. :)


Hey sam !


Just want to share with you the student psalm and a few verses in the midst of your assignments, exams and presentation!

The Lord is my shepherd, i shall not flunk
He keepeth me from lying down when i should be studying.
He leadeth me beside the water cooler for a study break,
He restores my faith in study guides.
He leads me to better study habits
for my grades' sake.


Yea, tho' i walk through the valley of borderline grades,
i will not have a nervous breakdown
for thou art with me.


My prayers and my friends, they comfort me.
thou gives me the answers in moments of blankness
thou anoint my head with understanding,
my test paper runneth over with the questions i recognise,
surely passing grades and flying colours shall follow me
all the days of examinations.

The promise of wisdom
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.
James 1:5

The promise of strength
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
Phil 4:13

The promise of peace
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you.
Do not let you hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27

These are the promises from God that no matter what you are going through. He will give you the wisdom, the strength and the peace. ;) Just do your best and surrender all to Him ! I am keeping you in my prayers.


Take care alright!


Love,
Steph xx

ps: Steph, I'm dearly blessed for having you as my mate even before I came to Birmingham. You have been such a bliss to me! Thanks a lot, really.

pps: Also, thanks to my family, Vivien, Ming & the rest of the SEEDs members for keeping me going through your unfailing prayers. The Lord is my Strength, I'll keep that in mind. :D

No comments: