.

.

19 November 2009

Masa belajar syok betul !!

18th November 2009



I'm going for classes tomorrow. One final class of revision before our finals. Really excited for it!! :D It's been quite some time since I last go for classes. Honestly, i'm already missing it ! Miss the early hours we have to wake up, miss the long hours in classes thinking when is the lecturer calling for break next, miss the fast writing racing to keep up with the lecturer's lecturing pace, miss the short lunch break the lecturer gives us & all 6 of my housemates have to pack ourselves in the kitchen preparing lunch, miss the walks to uni every morning, miss the monday blues I used to have..etc. It was fun, now that I began to think about it.

Awww.. life in 'school' is really carefree, isn't it? Besides exams & deadlines, there's nothing much to worry about. :D I'm glad I'm already appreciating uni life before it ends. yippee-dee-doo!! See you mates in class tomorrow.

For now, more revision to do! :) signing off~

No comments: