.

.

3 December 2009

Pembentangan !!

2nd December 2009


If you've been catching up with me on facebook, you might noticed, previously, I was really busy with my presentation prep. :) Was kinda motivated for it I guess.. :) I aimed first class and I really really wanna do it well. :D coz I sort of like presentation. LOL.

I'd lots of aid during my presentation... First, my Almighty God. Secondly, my mighty dad. Thirdly, my loving mum. Next, my sis who PDF-ed  my notes & chapters to me.. n my lil brother.. Fifth, Bob Curry, my supervisor - great man!! :D 6th, Vivien.. who guided me through her experiences.. and oh, my lovely SEEDs who kept me in prayer. :)

God was really faithful to me.. really. I got a first class mark which is really amazing and guess what, it's the highest in my course! rocks weih.. to God be the Glory.. Halleluyah.!

Pictures below, my presentation day. :D I finally got to dressed up in my 3-piece. :)


Me presenting!


My coursemate - Diana, from Kenya. :) She's really smart. and a great lady of God.

No comments: