3rd December 2009
According to Ming, my CG leader, it's a tradition here that when winter's approaching, we have HOTPOT(s) !! Today was it.. It was great I think! XD "Hotpot in such cold weather makes it a Jackpot!!" I'm sure everyone had lotsa fun eating it hot, really hot!! :D
I've taken lotsa picture today (coz a picture portrays a thousand words) So, yeap.. short ramblings, more pictures! check them out.
Right Picture: Ming's Pot.. LOL.. just kidding. Non-Seafood pot Left Picture: SEEDs' Pot!! LOL...
FOOOoooOOOD.. a whole row of it !! *drool*
Patiently waiting... :D Hotpot's one form of bible study I guess.. LOL.."Patience" - One of the fruit of the spirit. [I know I'm seriously being random.. LOL]
READY-SET-GO!! grabb.... :)
D' Eating Scene... munch-munch-munch!
Being environmental.. :D Reuse-Reduce-Re-... erm.. LOL, nope, no recycling. :D
Oh by the way, the cup pyramid kinda mean something. 'Supporting each other, we're one.'
.Smile-Snap.
Cake :) Happy Winter, everyone!!
ps: Check Michelle out! LOL.. *cute*
Diane LOOOOooooOOOves BEEF BALLS Good for you Diane, you've finally got yours! LOL.
The washing team
[Rinsing-Soaping-Washing-Wiping]
Masterpieces of SEEDs?? LOL. Sam Chen's deed. *heart*
SEEDs hotpot attack!! XD
Thanks William, for the hardwork!!
No comments:
Post a Comment