The worst moment for an atheist is when he feels grateful and has no one to thank.
- Wendy Ward
Got this quote from Emmanuel's blog in which I find it really meaningful. The decision to believe that God doesn't exist, leads atheist to overburden themselves with unnecessary burdens, unnecessary failures... etc. When things turn out great, besides human, do they have anyone greater to thank, like God?
There's only one reason for you to reject the belief of God's existence - Lack of faith. "I've not seen it, and hence, I will not believe the existence." My dear friend, "why do you believe the existence of wind?"
This quote kinda' reminds me of a few friends. They place trust in themselves so much that they believe things are in their control - The way how things turn out to be, the way things are supposed to be... Often always, unnecessary, when you have a better one to rely on, God.
My friend, you can't control life and death. Where are you heading to after death? Do you often worry about death? Well, I might offend you a lot, but I don't.
I'll leave that thought to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment