.

.

25 March 2010

Nessie says Hi.

Hiya again!! :) 

It's Day 4 today!! :) 3 more days to go, hate it when I have to count the days that remain~ LOL.. I remember once saying "Make your days count rather than counting it". Hence, that shall be my motto or should I say slogan, for my trip! :)

Besides Edinburgh as updated, I've been to Glasgow. The scene in Glasgow reminds me of Brum itself, shops shops shops. Not much of historical monument whatsoever. Night in Glasgow was really quiet. After having dinner, we had K session! LOL~ I've never had K session in any of my outdoor trip so far. How cool! :) Late night, I met up with Samm!! *wink* She brought her 2 best pal along - Huy Ying and Su Mei. They were all lovely. :) We had great chats & laughs, thanks for making the time girls. :)

I'm now in Inverness. :) 
Does this scene rings a bell? 

How about this?
Yeap!!! Loch Ness monster a.k.a. Nessie!! :)

We went to Loch Ness today. :) That's why we're in Inverness. The view was marvelous! Couldn't ask for any better! :) Would not mind coming once more for the Loch Ness Lake Cruise. :) As for Inverness, it's a very small town, very very small. :) Did not take us long to finish walking the whole town. :) O yes, walking. :)

Alright, I shall stop now. Not using my lappie! Stay tune for more! :) ciao~

No comments: