Why do we have only 24 hours a day? silly question, LOL. But I do, I really do wished that we had more than that. :) Time would not passed that quickly.
In a blink, it's Day 7, the final day. I'm currently in Edinburgh, mingling around the rest of the city while waiting for my train at 12.05pm. About 6 of my friends from our group had departed for Europe early this morning, 2 left yesterday morning, reminds me again of "dispersion".
Yesterday night, we had buffet dinner in 'Jimmy Chung' :) cy Low, Juri, HuyLey and LiMin met up with us all the way from Glasgow. How thoughtful of them. We had great chats and laughs, once again. But they left for Glasgow at 9pm. *sigh* I wasn't holding my emotion too well then, what a shame. I had a little, very little stir of emotion. :) Tears of a drop or two came running down when they left. I did not cry for their leaving, LOL. I got mostly everyone confused. :) I was jz thinking of my next few months without these dearies... They were ALL part of my 6 months growth in Birmingham :) Although I may missed out several occasions at times, it's their presence, that made me love Birmingham, that survived my loneliness. The tears shed, were for ALL, were for the words and actions of love from all of you, and were for my future uncertainty.
We've made an arrangement. I'll meet up with them when they come back from Europe i.e. 16th April in London. See you then peeps. :) Thank God I'm not saying my last goodbyes in Scotland. That would be awfully dreadful. God's being merciful I guess, LOL. He's giving me 1/2 a month more :)
Till then, see you back in Brum, gotta sign off~
ps: A pre-thank you to KahWei, ChiunBin, KeanTack, SuezMuh, AiLyn, PikCheng, Melissa, Jess, Cat, June, WenZhong, Victor, Fuh, Ying & NeeNee for making this Scotland trip alive. I had an awesome week!! :D cheers.
ps: A pre-thank you to KahWei, ChiunBin, KeanTack, SuezMuh, AiLyn, PikCheng, Melissa, Jess, Cat, June, WenZhong, Victor, Fuh, Ying & NeeNee for making this Scotland trip alive. I had an awesome week!! :D cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment