.

.

2 April 2010

Officially settled in.

Left my accomodation (i.e. The Coppice) on the 21st March 2010 in a perfect condition (per picture). I think I left it better than when I came. LOL~!!! That's a guide spirit! :)


Leaving The Coppice, I now settled in a rent room.

- The room I rent : a view before I touch anything :) -

In between, I've gotta buy stuffs for my new room eg. pillow, bed linens....etc.

After 2 days of unpacking & arranging my stuff plus rearranging the furnitures, I present to you a new look of my room!!!!

I love my concept of shifting the bed towards the wall, it makes the room looks more spacious :) And oh, and oh, I improvised the small little rack by the brown wooden cupboard (initially) as a sectorial rack on my study table *applause*

I decorated a section of my wall too.
Looking good so far, more to go ~!!

Yup, this is what that has been keeping me soooooooooooooooooo busy these few days. 
I'm officially settled in!! Proud of your independent girl, mum? :D

No comments: